1. The Market will be held weekly on Sunday at Inside Lloyd Park from 10.00am to 4.00pm. The committee reserves the right to alter the place or the time of the market and will give reasonable notice of any such decision.
2. The aim of the market is to provide locally produced, good quality produce and hot food to the local community. Production methods should have minimal adverse environmental (and welfare) impacts and conform to recognised standards.
3. The market team reserves the right to monitor the quality of produce offered for sale by any stall holder (with reference to clause 2). The committee may cancel the stallholders contract (where it feels these criteria are not met).
4. The Market aims to achieve a balance of a wide range of stalls
5. Stallholders may only sell produce as listed on the application form. Additions to this list may only be made by agreement with the Market’s team and must be negotiated in advance.
6. Stalls should clearly display the name of the stallholders or enterprise and make sure their branding and
stalls are kept smart at all times. 3x3m Gazebos are absolutely essential and stallholders will not be able to trade without them. Any traders with larger gazebos must gain consent in advance from the committee.
7. All stallholders must comply with current Trading Standards and Environmental Health requirements.
8. All stallholders must have employee, public and products liability insurance. Proof of cover must be sent to the market team prior to the first market. The team reserves the right to inspect the relevant documents at any other time.
9. Stalls should be set up in time to start trading when the Market opens and should not close prior to the market closing unless given prior permission by the market team
10. Traders must commit initially to 4 weeks, attending every week at the market to provide continuity.
11. Stallholders must give 10 days notice if they wish to relinquish their pitch by filling out the Trader leaving form (verbal notification is not valid). Stallholders who fail to turn up for a booked pitch are liable for the full fee, regardless of the reason, which must be paid before they can return trading.
12. Waste, rubbish, etc is not to be left on site and stallholders are responsible for the removal of their own waste and rubbish.Stallholders should clear away their stalls promptly to enable cleaning to take place.
Cleaning pitches is the responsibility of all stallholders. Cleaning needs to be done to the standard required by the terms of the hire of the venue.
13. The market team reserves the right to ask stallholders to leave the Market if they are in serious breach of Market policy.
14. The market team must ensure that all stallholders are aware of health and safety issues in relation to operating within LloydPark Market and updated on specific issues as they arise. All stallholders must be made aware of fire exits and ensure that they are kept clear at all times.
15. All traders must commit to 4 consecutive weeks trading in advance. From the fourth week traders pay for their pitch at the end of the days trading.This leaves a week's pitch fee as a deposit in the market’s accounts for each trader. This deposit is returned when traders leave the market, covers their final week’s pitch or covers the market if traders fail to turn up.
Bank Account: The Good Market Company Ltd Sort: 204150 Acc: 73766152
16. Each stall holder will enter a binding contract once they’ve paid the returnable security deposit. With this deposit you are accepting the terms of the above policy by making the relevant payments before they will be able to trade.
17. By agreeing to the terms of the contract, traders are permitted to exclusively trade at this location within Lloyd Park outside the William Morris Gallery
18. All traders enter the market under their own risk and fees are none negotiable regardless of stall takings or weather.
19. Traders must trade every week with a maximum of 2 weeks annual per calendar year